Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 April 2013

QR Code

Your QR Code must be linked to a website, therefore the previous one did not work out, even though on the QR Code generator website it stated that it could be a website or text that you could generate into a code. At least I am learning a lot, I have a better understanding of social media than I ever would have been interested in knowing since I am not a techno enthusiast. I would rather potter around in my garden growing herbs and vegetables. But I am in the library field afterall all, and I most definitelly do need to at least try and keep up to date with what is happening in the social media world. Many library users are into the latest technology, and in order to help them we too need to at least have an idea of what they are talking about. This is an extremely user friendly website to use to generate QR Codes from.

http://www.qrstuff.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment